The State of Georgia allows absentee voting by mail, so you can cast your vote before Election Day:
VOTING BY MAIL (aka absentee voting by mail)Any voter registered in Georgia can vote absentee by mail. If you have not requested an absentee ballot it is not too late to do so!
- Cobb County voters can complete absentee ballot applications online at CobbElections.org.
- Absentee ballot applications can also be downloaded and printed from the Secretary of State’s official PDF form.
- Once completed and signed, return the form by mail, fax, email (as an attachment), or in-person to Cobb County’s Board of Registrar’s Office.
If you prefer to turn in your application to vote by mail in person, Cobb County Board of Registrar’s Office is located at 736 Whitlock Ave NW, Suite 400 Marietta, GA 30064.
Special provisions for Georgia Military and Overseas Voters can be found on the Secretary of State’s Military and Overseas Voting page.
THE MAY 19 ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL JUNE 9, DUE TO THE IMPACT OF COVID-19.While there will likely be in-person voting on June 9, given the current pandemic, I encourage you to vote by mail so you know your voice will be heard.
- For those who have already requested a mail ballot, you should be receiving your ballot soon as the first round of ballots started being sent on April 22nd. Cobb Elections' employees continue to diligently process absentee ballot applications in the order they are received, there is a record number this year. Please be sure to complete that ballot and return it as soon as possible.
- If you have already participated in the Presidential Primary, you will receive a ballot with other races during the May 19 election.
- If you haven’t yet participated in the Presidential Primary, you will receive a ballot that includes both presidential candidates and other election candidates.
- If you have not requested an absentee ballot it is not too late to do so! Cobb County voters can complete absentee ballot applications at cobbelections.org. The preferred email to send in your application is email@example.com.
As you will see on your ballot, I am up for re-election and hope to earn your vote to continue to serve as your Superior Court Judge. I have served as Cobb’s Superior Court Judge for the last ten years, I am currently Chief Judge of Cobb Superior Court, and I lead Cobb's Veterans Court. My wife and I have called Cobb home for over twenty years and are blessed to continue to serve this community.
Most importantly though, make your voice be heard by voting.
Judge Reuben Green